Friday 28 October 2011

Going out tonight

Every year, my hometown Eslöv hosts a big blues festival. Lately, I've gotten into blues, so I am going to attend. Tickets have already been bought for today and tomorrow.

Maybe you'll read about it in my blog. Part of me wants to do a write-up on it to make more people read about my hometown, but then another part of me would like to just go out for the night, listen to good music and drink some soft drinks and just chill out, without contemplating what to write.

Besides, the venue will probably be loaded with old hippies and as everyone knows, hippies are the real enemy and I don't want no hippies to gain publicity.

Never mind, maybe I'll write something and then again maybe I won't. If I do so, this will be the place to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment